- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
Overview of Bonn Marriott Hotel
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Room, River View
Executive Room, Business Lounge Access, River View
About this area
Located on the waterfront, Bonn Marriott Hotel is in Gronau neighborhood and is connected to the convention center. Botanical Gardens of the University of Bonn and Alter Zoll reflect the area's natural beauty and area attractions include Reptilien-Zoo and Aggua Troisdorf. Looking to enjoy an event or a game while in town? See what's happening at Telekom Dome or Sportpark Pennenfeld. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.Visit our Bonn travel guide
- World Conference Center Bonn - 1 min walk
- United Nations - 3 min walk
- House of the History of the Federal Republic of Germany - 8 min walk
- Freizeitpark Rheinaue - 6 min drive
- University of Bonn - 7 min drive
- Heussallee-Museumsmeile U-Bahn - 6 min walk
- Bonn Central Station - 7 min drive
- Cologne (CGN-Cologne - Bonn) - 22 min drive
- Konrad's — 1 min walk
- SkyBar — 1 min walk
- Konrad Skybar - 1 min walk
- Blockhaus-Imbiss - 3 min walk
- Cafe-Roller - 4 min walk
About this property
Bonn Marriott Hotel
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A city tax is imposed by the city of Bonn. Business travelers with proof of business-related travel are exempt from this tax. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A 5 percent city/local tax will be charged
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 19 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 20 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 35 per pet, per night
- Service animals are exempt from fees
- Late check-out is available for a fee (subject to availability, amount varies)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 25.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Safety features at this property include a fire extinguisher, a smoke detector, a security system, and a first aid kit.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitizer.
- For traveler safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas.
- Individually-wrapped food options are available for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and also through room service. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.