Think of yourself strolling through the city center during your future holiday, taking note of the gorgeous landscapes or the architecture wherever you look. But there is one draw you are especially counting on: Boomers. The time has arrived to tick it off your must-do list.
Hotels near Boomers
You can let the children play for as long as they want at Boomers.
Irvine, it's location, is just 70 miles away from the well-frequented city of Palm Springs.
You'll find at least 6 accommodation solutions within 0.1 miles of Boomers. Alternatively, think about staying in Disneyland - Anaheim. It’s 11 miles away and offers a good variety of accommodations. You'll have at least 84 available. Some of the suggested choices are the Dolphins Cove Resort, Residence Inn By Marriott Anaheim Resort Area and Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Maingate.
The collection of nearby budget hotels is frequented by many travelers. Why not head over to the Residence Inn by Marriott Irvine John Wayne Airport, which is 0.6 miles away, or the Embassy Suites by Hilton Irvine-Orange County Airport, which is 1 mile away?
Those eager to experience luxury and prestige will absolutely adore the nearby upmarket accommodation options. You'll definitely find a bit of class at hotels like the Hotel Irvine and the Courtyard by Marriott John Wayne Airport/Orange County, only 0.6 miles and 0.8 miles away, respectively.
Merely 0.4 miles from Boomers is Einstein Bros. Bagels (17675 Harvard Avenue, Irvine). This local spot is usually packed with tourists looking for a strong cup of coffee. If that isn't going to cut it, check out the specials at Hotel Irvine (17900 Jamboree Road, Irvine). You'll find this frequently visited restaurant just 0.6 miles from Boomers.
Once you've finished with Boomers, don't forget to check out what the rest of this area has to offer you:
- If you're craving a game of golf, make your way to Rancho San Joaquin Golf Course. It's the perfect place to practice your game while you enjoy the local birdlife.
- Irvine Historical Museum contains a historical collection on the people, stories and events that molded this region.
- The wide range of artworks at Irvine Museum make this art museum an attraction you won't want to miss.
- You can get involved in local art events and activities at Bren Events Center. Be sure to check out their exciting up and coming events, art displays and art programs.
- Make your way to Concordia University and watch as the eager and ambitious undergraduates dash to their buildings.
Expedia's catalogue of Costa Mesa - SNA Airport resorts and motels has everything you need, so you'll surely get lodging near Boomers that you'll fall in love with. Lots of tourists stop here from nearly everywhere on the planet, so you won't be alone. When booking time hits, you'll rest assured: numerous guests would suggest their Costa Mesa - SNA Airport hotel to an office-mate. Need help making a decision? We have all the inside info you need.
- You're on the right website if you want room contentment plus spotlessness.
- Appropriate for such a magnificent landmark, the staff at hotels close to Boomers go beyond the expected.
- "Presentable, neat, and eager to invite you in" is always the name of the game for Costa Mesa - SNA Airport hotel rooms.
With our big selection of hotels near Boomers, you can stay right next door.
Intriguing Costa Mesa - SNA Airport
When you've checked Boomers off your agenda, you'll still have lots to see and do in Costa Mesa - SNA Airport.
- To really leave no road unexplored, read about all the fun near Costa Mesa - SNA Airport.
- Take an afternoon to plot some pastimes, and you'll soon also discover Costa Mesa - SNA Airport is on the ball when it comes to setting out the welcome mat.
- Schedule a trip to one of the local museums, then enjoy a night of dancing and drinks to top off the adventure right.
Prepare to say goodbye to the same old scenes and call on some amazing group photos. You won't regret paying a visit to Costa Mesa - SNA Airport, especially when you have awesome deals on accommodation near Boomers from Expedia. Reserve now!