When you imagine an unfamiliar city, you might see yourself strolling through the lanes, taking note of the gorgeous environment or the architecture wherever you look. Still, Fashion Island is one thing you've been prepared for in particular. For as long as you can recall, it has been an item on your bucket list, and right now is finally the day to mark it off.
Find Your Fashion Island Hotel
Hotels near Fashion Island
Travel tales can be found in in many different packages. You'll have plenty of memories after you've visited Fashion Island.
It's found in the area of Newport Beach, which is about 80 miles away from the bustling city of Palm Springs.
It's easy to stay close to Fashion Island, with 3 hotels within 0.1 miles. Another great option is Disneyland - Anaheim, located 13 miles away. It offers at least 84 establishments to choose from. The Dolphins Cove Resort, Residence Inn By Marriott Anaheim Resort Area and Residence Inn by Marriott Anaheim Maingate are worth checking out.
Suitable and affordable are a couple of the ways that travelers describe the budget accommodation options nearby. The Newport Beach Marriott Hotel and Spa is a handy option, situated 0.2 miles away. A second is the Island Hotel Newport Beach, which is just 0.4 miles away.
Just 0.7 miles away is the Hyatt Regency Newport Beach, a plush high-end hotel that features a charming selection of life's luxuries.
If you stroll through the avenues near Fashion Island, you will find Mariposa. Indulge in an overdue coffee break, munch on some sweet treats and appreciate the sights and sounds. You might also want to refuel with a wholesome meal at Newport Beach Marriott Hotel & Spa. You'll be delighted to know that this spot is also close. Then, start a fun night with some drinks at True Food Kitchen.
Not quite ready to leave? Not to worry, because there's lots more than just Fashion Island to do in the region:
- Learn all about the region's sporting heroes at Newport Sports Museum.
- Admire the blend of spirit and beauty that only art is able to convey at Orange County Museum of Art.
- Newport Beach Country Club is a club that proudly offers its members excellent facilities for recreation and various social activities.
- At Balboa Yacht Club, members of this private club can congregate for sociable activities.
- Established to secure this natural area for generations and generations, Upper Newport Bay Regional Park is worth a day of exploration.
Orange County rooms here on Expedia have everything you require, so you're sure to get lodging near Fashion Island you'll love. With hundreds of guests last year, you won't be the only one. You're a click away from the recommendations you're looking for. You'll set off with confidence once it comes time to make your booking, too: visitors of all sorts would endorse their Orange County hotel to an associate.
- In search of room satisfaction plus tidiness? You're on the right website.
- As you might hope near such a stunning landmark, the concierge service at lodging close to Fashion Island is awesome.
- You'll find Orange County lodging are always neat and orderly.
As you can see, it's understandable why Orange County getaways had greater numbers of visitors in 2016 than 2015. Thanks to Expedia's diverse roster of hotels near Fashion Island, we see your desired place in your future.
Interesting Orange County Facts
After you've crossed Fashion Island off your schedule, there are still further activities to do in Orange County.
- Until recently, Orange County tourism has been a closed book, but skyrocketing trips mean the time to make your move is now.
- Get educated about Orange County's history, then head out on the town to top off your good times.
- You'll find Orange County also knows a thing or two about laying out the red carpet after you spend a day on its ample adventures.
You'll never regret planning a getaway to Orange County, especially when you take advantage of Expedia's awesome deals on hotel rooms near Fashion Island. Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the landmarks you're used to and wave hi to some awe-inspiring landscapes!