Families will find kid-friendly activities in Tustin, and all visitors are sure to appreciate the theme park. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping, restaurants, and beaches. Around the area, top sights include Disney California Adventure® Park, Disneyland®, and Huntington State Beach.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Tustin
- The closest major airport is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 13.6 mi (22 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Tustin
The city is well liked for its places to shop, and The Market Place is a favorite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Marconi Automotive Museum to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Tustin. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Residence Inn Tustin Orange County - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and proximity to the airport.
- Fairfield Inn & Suites Tustin Orange County - Our customers like the overall value and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 3.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Key Inn & Suites - This 2-star motel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its proximity to the airport.
Top places to visit around the area include Disney California Adventure® Park, located 8.2 mi (13.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Disneyland®, which is 8.2 mi/13.2 km away.
Getting Around Tustin
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Tustin Station. Tustin might not have very many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Tustin
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 46°F
- From April to June, the average is 81°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 85°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 46°F as the nighttime average
- Tustin gets about 12.95 inches of rain per year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 84°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 47°F