Overview of The Resort at Pelican Hill
Choose dates to view prices
Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Garden View
Bungalow, 2 Queen Beds, Garden View
Bungalow, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
Bungalow, 2 Queen Beds, Ocean View
Two-Bedroom Garden View Villa
Three-Bedroom Ocean View Villa
Two-Bedroom Ocean View Villa
Four-Bedroom Two-Story Ocean View Villa
Garden King Suite
Suite, 1 King Bed, Ocean View
About this area
Located in Newport Beach, The Resort at Pelican Hill is in the entertainment district and near the beach. Balboa Pier and Huntington Beach Pier are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Fashion Island and South Coast Plaza. Consider The Observatory for a night out or Santa Ana Zoo if you're traveling with kids. Take an opportunity to explore the area for outdoor excitement like hiking/biking trails and other activities like whale-watching.
- Crystal Cove - 15 min walk
- Pelican Hill Golf Course - 2 min drive
- Crystal Cove State Park - 7 min drive
- Fashion Island - 10 min drive
- Corona del Mar State Beach - 13 min drive
- Laguna Niguel Station - 20 min drive
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne) - 16 min drive
- Andrea — 1 min walk
- Coliseum Pool and Grill — 1 min walk
- The Bootlegger Bar - 2 min drive
- The Beachcomber Cafe - 2 min drive
- Ruby's Shake Shack - 2 min drive
About this property
The Resort at Pelican Hill
Awards and affiliations
- The Resort at Pelican Hill is listed in the 2012 Condé Nast Traveler Top 100 List.
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 18 and USD 40.00 per person (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities