Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Boraluwewa has to offer. There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Boraluwewa
Places to visit in the larger region include Panduwasnuwara Museum, Panduwasnuwara, and Padeniya Raja Maha Viharaya. You'll also find Kawanthissa Seya Temple and Anamaduwa Paramakanda Cave Temple in the area.
As you plan for your vacation to Boraluwewa, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can select from 7 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Anantaya Resort and Spa Chilaw is located 17.4 mi (28.1 km) from the heart of Boraluwewa. Guests who stay at this 4.5-star resort in Chilaw can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and pool.
- Hotel Buddi Samudra is 6.3 mi (10.2 km) from the center of Boraluwewa. This 3-star hotel in Nikaweratiya features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Capri Mc is 19 mi (30.6 km) from central Boraluwewa. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chilaw can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free parking, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Boraluwewa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 91°F during the day and 72°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 91°F, while the average at night is 76°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 87°F with nighttime averages of 76°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 89°F and nighttime averages of 73°F
- Boraluwewa gets about 2.44 inches of rain per year
- Usually April and March are the hottest months with an average of 91°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 72°F