Those traveling to Bren are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Palais-Ideal and Maison des Tetes.
- There are 158 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 24.2 mi (39 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bren
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Palais-Ideal and Maison des Tetes. In the area, you'll also find Chapelle de l'Hermitage and M. Chapoutier.
As you plan your vacation to Bren, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 46 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Premiere Classe Valence Nord - Saint Marcel-lès-Valence is located 12.8 mi (20.5 km) from the heart of Bren. Guests who stay at this 2-star hotel in Saint-Marcel-les-Valence can enjoy access to free parking and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its overall value.
- Première Classe Valence Sud is 17.1 mi (27.5 km) from the center of Bren. This hotel in Valence features free WiFi, free parking, and a terrace. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- B&B Hôtel VALENCE Sud is 17 mi (27.4 km) from central Bren. This 2-star hotel in Valence features free WiFi, free parking, and a snack bar/deli. Our customers like its convenient parking and clean, comfortable rooms.
Dressing for Bren
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 56°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 76°F during the day and 38°F at night
- July through September averages 82°F during the day and 55°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 67°F during the day and 32°F at night
- Bren gets about 35.91 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 77°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F