Find Hotels in Briancon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Mar 19, 2019
Reviewed on Aug 16, 2020
History buffs enjoy visiting Briancon though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's ski areas, theme park, and casinos. A top sight in the area is Ecrins National Park. In Briancon, there are 47 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Briancon
Favorite places to visit in the city include Cité Vauban, Collegiate Church of Our Lady and St. Nicolas, and Park House Briancon. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Briancon Citadel and Grimp'in Forest.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Briancon. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Suite Home Briançon - Serre chevalier - Amenities at this hotel include an indoor pool and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Résidence Nemea L'Aigle Bleu - Our customers like the convenient parking and WiFi at this vacation rental. With a stay at this 4-star residence, guests can enjoy access to the ski slopes and a fitness center, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Hôtel Cristol - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and convenient parking.
One of the top places to see outside the city is Ecrins National Park, 19.3 mi/31 km from the city center.
Getting Around Briancon
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride aboard one of the trains from Briançon Station. Briancon might not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Briancon
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 61°F and the nighttime average to be 28°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 82°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September averages 86°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 70°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 31.42 inches of rain falls on Briancon each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 84°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 31°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Briancon?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Briancon, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Briancon?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Briancon?
What's the best accommodation for families in Briancon?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic getaway to Briancon?
What's the best all-inclusive hotel in Briancon?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Briancon?
Where is the best hotel to stay near Cité Vauban?
What about the best place to stay close to Park House Briancon?
What's the best accommodation to visit the local casinos in Briancon?
What are some accommodations with pools in Briancon?
Recent reviews of Briancon hotels
More trip options
- Briancon Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Briancon Airports
- Hotels near Popular Briancon Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Briancon
- More Hotel Options in Briancon
- More Popular Hotels in Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Other Hotels near Briancon, Provence - Alpes - Cote d'Azur
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends