Travelers to Brighton will find plenty to explore and enjoy. There are 68 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Argyle (SVD-Argyle Intl.), 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Brighton
A favorite place to visit in the city is St. Vincent. In the area, you'll also find Villa Beach and Fort Duvernette.
As you plan your vacation to Brighton, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 52 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Casa de Isabella is 0.3 mi (0.4 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Ratho Mill can enjoy access to 3 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its beach locale and helpful staff.
- Blue Lagoon Hotel & Marina is located within 1.3 mi (2 km) of the city center. This 3-star inn in Kingstown features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and a bar. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and bar.
- Cobblestone Inn is located 3.9 mi (6.2 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star resort in Villa can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
Dressing for Brighton
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 85°F and the nighttime average to be 75°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 76°F at night
- July through September averages 89°F during the day and 78°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 89°F during the day and 76°F at night
- Average annual rainfall for Brighton is 1.61 inches
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 89°F, while the coldest months are February and March with an average of 75°F