The natural world gives you an experience that's truly special, so walk a while on the wild side at Bulls of Guisando.
To see it with your own eyes, you'll have to journey 40 miles away from the nation's capital, Madrid, and into a destination called El Tiemblo.
Accommodations within 0.1 miles of Bulls of Guisando are hard to locate. Tourists often reserve rooms 20 miles away, in Avila. The Parador De Avila, Apartamentos Soterraña and Hotel Palacio de los Velada are a few of the popular choices to think about.
Other Places to Visit near Bulls of Guisando
Bulls of Guisando isn't the only worthwhile thing to do in the area:
- Calf roping, barrel racing and bareback riding are some of the events you will see at San Martin de Valdeiglesias Bull Ring.
- Coracera Castle might only be open to visitors at pre-arranged times, so make sure you book a time to view this stately structure.
- Give your whole body a dose of exercise at Aventura Amazonia Pelayos. Play a game or two with the kids, work out by yourself, or simply kick back and breathe in the fresh air.
- The kids will enjoy seeing the range of intriguing animals at Centro de Fauna Naturanavas.
- Castillo de La Adrada is one of the most traditional structures in the local area, but check whether an appointment is necessary.