Visitors to Bungay are sure to enjoy the restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's riverfront, coffeehouses, and museums.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Bungay
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 15.5 mi (24.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bungay
A favorite place to visit in the city is Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum. Additionally, you'll find Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Beccles Lido in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Bungay. Below is a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- The Old Grain Store - This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and room size.
Dressing for Bungay
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Bungay is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while December and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F