Visitors to Harleston are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, parks, and coffeehouses.
- There are 6 hotels and other accommodations in Harleston
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Harleston
A couple of favorite places to visit are Church of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary and Harleston Recreation Park. Additionally, you'll find Norfolk and Suffolk Aviation Museum and Oasis Camel Park in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Harleston. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Sir Alfred Munnings Hotel - With a stay at this 2-star inn, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and quiet location.
- JD Young Hotel - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- The Swan Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Harleston
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 52°F during the day and 37°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 70°F, while the average at night is 41°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 50°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 62°F and nighttime averages of 36°F
- Harleston gets about 0.87 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 37°F