Visitors to Beccles are sure to enjoy the bars. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its beaches.
- There are 16 hotels and other accommodations in Beccles
- The closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 21.6 mi (34.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Beccles
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the countryside and Henstead Exotic Gardens. Additionally, you might want to add Beccles Lido to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 16 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in Beccles. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Dawn Chorus Holidays - Amenities at this 3-star cabin include free parking and an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its beach locale and overall value.
- Salmons Leap - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. With a stay at this 4-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- The Stables - With a stay at this 3.5-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Getting Around Beccles
To see more of the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Beccles Station or Brampton Station. Beccles might not have very many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Beccles
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 52°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 37°F
- From April to June, the average is 70°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 74°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 62°F as the daytime average and 36°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Beccles is 0.87 inches
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 72°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 37°F