Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
Because we were listed as smoking, but require a nonsmoking, we were given one of the last rooms. This was larger than expected...2 bedroom, 3 beds. Very comfortable. Parking is a little tight. Great for the night on a pass thru.
The doggie bone is in the car and Sparky's favorite treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Burns hotel! Choosing the perfect hotel during your Eastern Oregon trip doesn't require dogged persistence. Use Expedia to easily reserve a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Burns. When you see the array of pet-friendly perks available at many area hotels, which might include pet toys and special beds, you'll be jumping for joy just like Fido. Some Burns accommodations even allow you to bring more than one pet along for your holiday.
- Eastern Oregon is more than pet-friendly--it's also easy on the wallet. Save your moola for a new leash or a special toy and book an accommodation where you and your animals can settle in without spending too much. We have hotels at a variety of price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as playing fetch.
- Travelers say Burns has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being clean and friendly. Yes, your furry friends will feel right at home, so you can rest easy.
- Who said furry guests couldn't have tons of fun on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Eastern Oregon has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can let loose. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest pet-friendly patch!
- Burns is a top choice among pet lovers like you. Since last year, 82% more visitors have been falling in love with the region and frolicking with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to discover it for yourself!?