Visitors can enjoy all that Bydgoszcz has to offer including the art, museums, and monuments. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, parks, and theme park.
- There are 22 hotels and other accommodations in Bydgoszcz
- The closest major airport is in Bydgoszcz (BZG-Ignacy Jan Paderewski), 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Bydgoszcz
Favorite places to visit in the city include Old Market Square, Leon Wyczolkowski Regional Museum, and Zawisza Stadium. Additionally, you might want to add Ogrod Fauny Polskiej Zoo to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 22 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Bydgoszcz. These are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hotel Bohema - With a stay at this 5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 2 restaurants, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff.
- Hotel Campanile Bydgoszcz - Our customers like the breakfast and helpful staff at this hotel. This 3-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a bar.
- Mercure Bydgoszcz Sepia - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a 24-hour fitness center. Expedia customers like its central location and helpful staff.
Getting Around Bydgoszcz
To venture out into the surrounding area, ride one of the trains from Bydgoszcz Glowna Station or Bydgoszcz Lesna Station. Bydgoszcz may not have many public transit choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Bydgoszcz
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 49°F during the day and 23°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 33°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 74°F with nighttime averages of 44°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 59°F and nighttime averages of 27°F
- Average annual rainfall for Bydgoszcz is 1.02 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 72°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 25°F