Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Bykle has to offer. In Bykle, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Bykle
Places to visit in the larger region include Hovden Town Hall, Fjellgardane Church, and Hovden Alpinsenter. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your visit to Bykle, it might be difficult to find an accommodation in the city center, but there are 11 hotels and other lodging options in the region. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- 4 Bedroom Accommodation in Bykle is 6.6 mi (10.5 km) from the center of Bykle. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Dalen can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- 3 Bedroom Accommodation in Bykle is located 11 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Bykle. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star apartment in Rauland can enjoy access to the ski slopes and free breakfast, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Dalen Hotel is 29.4 mi (47.3 km) from central Bykle. This 3-star hotel in Haukeli features ski slopes, free breakfast, and a restaurant. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Bykle
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 45°F during the day and 29°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 63°F, while the average at night is 34°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 65°F with nighttime averages of 46°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 55°F and nighttime averages of 33°F
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Bykle each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 63°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 31°F