Visitors can enjoy all that Suldal has to offer including the parks, architecture, and lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants.
- There are 18 hotels and other accommodations in Suldal
- The closest major airport is in Stord (SRP-Sorstokken), 47.1 mi (75.9 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Haugesund (HAU-Karmoy), 48.8 mi (78.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Suldal
A couple of favorite places to visit are Fossadn Waterfall and Ryfylke Museum. In the area, you'll also find Zinc Mines at Allmannajuvet and Svandalsfossen Falls.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 18 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Suldal. Here's a top accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Energihotellet - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Suldal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 45°F and the nighttime average to be 29°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 63°F during the day and 34°F at night
- July through September averages 65°F during the day and 46°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 55°F during the day and 33°F at night
- About 1.30 inches of rain falls on Suldal each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 63°F, while the coldest months are February and January with an average of 31°F