Visitors can enjoy all that Cabanes has to offer including the parks and monuments. In Cabanes, there are 12 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabanes
A couple of favorite places to visit are Arco romano de Cabanes and Palms Desert Natural Park. You'll also find Parque Acuatico Polinesia and Les Amplaries Beach in the area.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 12 hotels and other lodging accommodations to select from in Cabanes. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel La Cava is 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the city's heart. This 2-star hotel in Cabanes features a restaurant, free WiFi, and parking.
- Hotel Natalmar is located 3.6 mi (5.8 km) from the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Cabanes can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with in-room flat-screen TVs.
- Casa Rural Rosa is located within 2.9 mi (4.7 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star cottage in Cabanes can enjoy access to a rooftop terrace and an in-room fireplace.
Dressing for Cabanes
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 71°F during the day and 41°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 86°F, while the average at night is 47°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 89°F with nighttime averages of 60°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 42°F
- Cabanes gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 87°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 42°F