Visiting Castello de la Plana
Visitors can enjoy all that Castello de la Plana has to offer including the monuments, museums, and cathedral. Tourists can also enjoy the city's university setting, casinos, and golf courses.
- There are 26 hotels and other accommodations in Castello de la Plana
- The closest major airport is in Castellon de la Plana (CDT), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Castello de la Plana
Cultural venues in the city include Llotja del Canem, Espai d’Art Contemporani, and Museum of Fine Arts. Notable city landmarks like Co-cathedral of Saint Mary and Fadri Tower might be worth a visit. The university setting is a highlight of the city and Jaume I University is worth a campus tour.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 26 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Castello de la Plana. Below are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Sercotel Luz Castellon - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its helpful staff and room size.
- Tryp Castellón Center - This 4-star hotel features a restaurant, free WiFi, and a fitness center.
- Hotel Intur Castellon - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and a fitness center, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its breakfast and overall value.
Getting Around Castello de la Plana
To see more of the larger area, hop aboard a train at Castelló Station. Castello de la Plana might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Castello de la Plana
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 71°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 41°F
- From April to June, the average is 86°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 60°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 82°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Castello de la Plana gets about 0.67 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F