Visiting Cabo Rojo
Visitors can enjoy all that Cabo Rojo has to offer including the seaside and parks. In Cabo Rojo, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cabo Rojo
A favorite place to visit in the city is Las Aguilas Bay. In the area, you'll also find Jaragua National Park and Playa Pedernales.
As you start planning for your getaway to Cabo Rojo, you might not find an accommodation centrally located, but you can choose from 5 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Eco del Mar is located within 2.3 mi (3.8 km) of the city center. This 2-star tentalow in Cabo Rojo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale.
- Casa Grande Bahía is 2.2 mi (3.6 km) from the city's heart. This 2.5-star cottage in Cabo Rojo features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free parking.
Dressing for Cabo Rojo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 68°F
- From April to June, the average is 93°F during the day and 70°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 94°F during the day and 73°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 91°F as the daytime average and 68°F as the nighttime average
- Cabo Rojo gets about 47.83 inches of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 93°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 68°F