Visitors can enjoy all that Cacoal has to offer including its museums. In Cacoal, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Cacoal (OAL-Capital do Cafe), 14.1 mi (22.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Ji-Parana (JPR-Jose Coleto), 46.2 mi (74.4 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Cacoal
A couple of favorite places to visit are Indigenous Museum and Cacoal Church. Additionally, you can explore the sights and enjoy the activities in the larger area.
As you plan your vacation to Cacoal, you may not find the ideal accommodation in the city center, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Eder Hotel is 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the center of Cacoal. This 3-star hotel in Cacoal features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Catuai Hotel is 13 mi (21 km) from central Cacoal. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Cacoal can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Ecos Hotel Tourist is located 42.3 mi (68 km) from the heart of Cacoal. This 2.5-star hotel in Rolim de Moura features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking.
Dressing for Cacoal
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 89°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 61°F
- From April to June, the average is 88°F during the day and 51°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 92°F as the daytime average and 63°F as the nighttime average
- Cacoal gets about 1.14 inches of rain per year
- September and October are usually the hottest months averaging 92°F, while May and April are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 52°F