Visiting Caldas Novas
Visitors can enjoy all that Caldas Novas has to offer including the water parks, theme park, and parks. Tourists to the city can also enjoy its rich culture. Top sights in the city include SESC Institute (Social Service of Commerce), Acqua Park diRoma, and Hot Park.
- There are 410 hotels and other accommodations in Caldas Novas
- The closest major airport is in Caldas Novas (CLV-Nelson Ribeiro Guimaraes), 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Caldas Novas
Attractions like Acqua Park diRoma, Hot Park, and Lagoa Thermas Club are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like sol das caldas, Liberty Square, and Casarao. The city's natural beauty is on display at Japanese Gardens, Serra de Caldas State Park, and Corumbá Lake.
In Caldas Novas, you'll find 410 hotels and other lodging options so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Enjoy Ilhas do Lago Eco Resort com INGRESSOS - With a stay at this 3.5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to 6 indoor pools and a free water park, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its dining options and convenient parking.
- Rio Quente Resorts - Cristal Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a full-service spa, a free water park, and 8 restaurants.
- Prive Marina Flat & Náutica - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 7 outdoor pools and a free water park, along with a private living room.
Other top sights in Caldas Novas include SESC Institute (Social Service of Commerce).
Dressing for Caldas Novas
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 83°F during the day and 64°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 85°F with nighttime averages of 56°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 85°F and nighttime averages of 64°F
- About 63.27 inches of rain falls on Caldas Novas each year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 57°F