Visitors can enjoy all that Camden has to offer including the hot springs, golf courses, and shopping. The quaint and walkable setting also entices those visiting the city.
- You'll find 19 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of El Dorado
- The closest major airport is in El Dorado, AR (ELD-Goodwin Field), 24.4 mi (39.2 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Camden
A couple of favorite places to visit are Sandy Beach Park and Highland Golf Course. In the area, you'll also find Poison Sorings State Park and Arkansas Museum of Natural Resources.
This is a top rated accommodation based on Expedia user reviews:
- Comfort Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features a golf course, free breakfast, and an indoor pool. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Camden
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 30°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 92°F, while the average at night is 45°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 94°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 81°F and nighttime averages of 31°F
- Average annual rainfall for Camden is 52.60 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 32°F