Search 321,000 hotels worldwide.
Get the price guarantee available for your trip.
No Expedia cancellation fee to change or cancel almost any hotel reservation.
This is the biggest and probably the best Hotel in town , great food in the restaurant , great selection in the buffet breakfast ( with few variation during my 1 week stay) , staff is really good and friendly, some room are brand new very modern , some are older ( but do have a balcony the old one ...
The dog bone is in the car and Sparky's special treats are already packed. Next stop: a pet-friendly Caminha accommodation! Choosing the best room during your Costa Verde - Minho escape doesn't require dogged determination. Use Expedia to easily book a pet-friendly hotel, and you'll be barking up the right tree in no time.
- Pick from a nice selection of pet-friendly hotels in Caminha. When you see the array of pet-friendly amenities available at many of the region's hotels, which might include pet toys and outdoor play areas, you'll be wagging your tail just like Fido. Some Caminha hotels even allow you to bring more than one furry friend along for your R&R.
- Costa Verde - Minho is not just pet-friendly--it's also good for spend-conscious travelers. Save your money for a new leash or matching sweaters and book a hotel where you and your pets can settle in without blowing your budget. We have hotels at lots of different price points, and filtering accommodations by price on Expedia is as easy as scratching Fido behind the ears.
- Pet owners say Caminha has some of the finest pet-friendly hotels around. In fact, the area's pet-friendly accommodations are known for being nice. Yes, your family pets are welcome, so you can relax.
- Who said animal friends couldn't have a total blast on a getaway? In addition to pet-friendly perks at your hotel, Costa Verde - Minho has dog parks and outdoor spaces where your pups can frolick. Just ask the hotel staff to point you to the nearest doggie playground!
- Caminha is a favorite among travelers with pets like you. Since last year, 11% more adventurers have been exploring area attractions and running around with their four-legged friends. Don't miss your chance to get in on the fun!?