Travelers to Campelo will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights around the area include Praza Maior and Museo Provincial. There are 70 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Campelo
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Praza Maior and Museo Provincial. Additionally, you'll find Estatua de Antonio Gandoy and Porta de San Pedro in the area.
As you start planning your visit to Campelo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 31 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from central Campelo. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is 8.7 mi (14 km) from the center of Campelo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel España is located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of Campelo. This 1-star hotel in Lugo features free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk.
Dressing for Campelo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- Campelo gets about 36.26 inches of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F