Visiting O Corgo
Those traveling to O Corgo are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. Top sights around the area include Praza Maior and Museo Provincial. There are 90 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in O Corgo
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Praza Maior and Museo Provincial. You'll also find Estatua de Antonio Gandoy and Porta de San Pedro in the area.
As you start planning your visit to O Corgo, the perfect accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 32 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Rusticae Fervenza Casa Grande & Restaurant is 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from central O Corgo. This 2.5-star residence in O Corgo features a restaurant, an outdoor pool, and free parking.
- Méndez Núñez Hotel is 8.3 mi (13.3 km) from the center of O Corgo. This 4-star hotel in Lugo features 2 restaurants, free WiFi, and 2 bars.
- Hotel Exe Puerta de San Pedro is located 8 mi (13 km) from the heart of O Corgo. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lugo can enjoy access to concierge services and a 24-hour front desk, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for O Corgo
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 58°F during the day and 39°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 71°F, while the average at night is 43°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 75°F with nighttime averages of 51°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 65°F and nighttime averages of 40°F
- About 36.26 inches of rain falls on O Corgo each year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 73°F, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 40°F