- Liked: Room comfort
- Disliked: Cleanliness, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Hotel Ariston
- Free WiFi
- Free Parking
- Air Conditioning
Choose dates to view prices
Deluxe Single Room
Superior Triple Room
Superior Quadruple Room
Superior Double Room
Standard Double or Twin Room
Standard Single Room
Business Double Room
Junior Studio Suite
About this area
Located in Capaccio-Paestum, Hotel Ariston is in the city center and near a private beach. Paestum Archaeological Park and Agropoli Castle are notable landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Bay of Trentova and Natural Oasis Bosco Camerine. Sanctuary of Gethsemane and Aquafarm are also worth visiting. Our guests appreciate the hotel's quiet location.Visit our Capaccio-Paestum travel guide
- Bowling Gregorio - 11 min walk
- National Archaeological Museum of Paestum - 5 min drive
- Paestum Archaeological Park - 5 min drive
- Nevada Park Amusement Park - 6 min drive
- Paestum's Temples - 7 min drive
- Capaccio Roccadaspide Station - 4 min drive
- Naples (NAP-Naples Intl.) - 78 min drive
- Nonna Sceppa - 4 min walk
- Torre Dei Mori - 11 min walk
- Mariposa - 11 min walk
- Lido Tritone - 3 min drive
- Lido Athena - 3 min drive
About this property
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
- Fitness facilities
- Swimming pool
- Full-service spa
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city and collected at the property. Exemptions or reductions might apply. For more details, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 October - 30 April, EUR 1.25 per person, per night, up to 8 nights, and EUR 0.63 thereafter, up to 15 nights
- A tax is imposed by the city: From 1 May - 30 September, EUR 2.50 per person, per night, up to 8 nights, and EUR 1.25 thereafter, up to 15 nights
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 10 for children (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30.0 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 30.0 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Staff & service
Very nice place, looks good. Slightly dated. Run efficiently and with great care of the customer. We had issue on our 3rd day, and they sorted it with out question. The area is lovely and beautiful, however getting anywhere you need a taxi. The hotel gave me a super helpful local, Leonardo spoke great English and was the most helpful person we met in Italy (he was also cost effective). The Hotel does host a lot of weddings, but you can keep to yourself. Only downside is, there is no outdoor pool with beds, this would have been great to relax in the beautiful heat. Overall nice place, great service. Just lacked that extra something to make your holiday easy.