Find Hotels in Carregal do Sal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Carregal do Sal
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Carregal do Sal has to offer. There are 139 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area. The closest major airport is in Viseu (VSE), 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Carregal do Sal
Places to visit in the larger region include Church of the Savior, Crossbowmen Lands Museum, and Church of Viseu. In the area, you'll also find Chapel of Our Lady of the Meadows and St. Euphemia Chapel.
As you plan your vacation to Carregal do Sal, the best accommodation may not be in the city center but there are 24 hotels and lodging options locally. Here are places to stay in the region:
- I Love Dão - Casas Da Fraga is 4.6 mi (7.3 km) from central Carregal do Sal. This 3-star country house in Carregal do Sal features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast and pool.
- Bussaco Palace Hotel is located 20.5 mi (33 km) from the heart of Carregal do Sal. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Bucaco can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with satellite TV. Our customers like its breakfast and overall value.
- Alegre Hotel Bussaco is 21 mi (33.7 km) from the center of Carregal do Sal. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Mealhada can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its convenient parking and helpful staff.
Dressing for Carregal do Sal
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 63°F and the nighttime average to be 40°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 74°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 77°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 72°F during the day and 41°F at night
- About 50.00 inches of rain falls on Carregal do Sal each year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 76°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 41°F
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Carregal do Sal?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Carregal do Sal, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Carregal do Sal?
What's the best hotel when traveling with kids to Carregal do Sal?
What are some hotels with pools in Carregal do Sal?
Recent reviews of Carregal do Sal hotels
More trip options
- Carregal do Sal Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Carregal do Sal Airports
- Hotels in Carregal do Sal Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Carregal do Sal Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Carregal do Sal
- More Hotel Options in Carregal do Sal
- More Popular Hotels in Viseu District
- Other Hotels near Carregal do Sal, Viseu District
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends