Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Aug 25, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 1, 2019
Reviewed on Jan 16, 2020
Reviewed on Sep 4, 2019
Visitors can enjoy all that Casteljaloux has to offer including its monuments. In Casteljaloux, there are 3 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 26.9 mi (43.3 km) from the city center.
Sightseeing and Staying in Casteljaloux
Notable city landmarks like Eglise Notre-Dame-de-l'Assomption de Casteljaloux and Maison du Roy might be worth a visit. Additionally, you'll find Antagnac Eglise Saint-Jean-Baptiste and Golf d'Albret in the area.
As you make plans for a getaway to Casteljaloux, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 12 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the area:
- L'Hôtel du Lac is 1.2 mi (2 km) from the center of Casteljaloux. This hotel in Casteljaloux features a water park, a water park, and a restaurant.
- Les Chênes du Gueymut - Peace and Tranquility in Sunny South-west France is located 0.5 mi (0.7 km) from the heart of Casteljaloux. This 3-star hotel in Marmande features a restaurant, free WiFi, and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and breakfast.
- Nice Apartment 300 m From the Thermal Baths is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Casteljaloux. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Bazas can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and convenient parking.
Getting Around Casteljaloux
If you want to explore the larger area, ride aboard one of the trains from Casteljaloux Station. Casteljaloux might not have many public transit options so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
Dressing for Casteljaloux
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 60°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 35°F
- From April to June, the average is 77°F during the day and 42°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 82°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 71°F as the daytime average and 37°F as the nighttime average
- About 28.27 inches of rain falls on Casteljaloux each year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 80°F, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 36°F
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Casteljaloux?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Casteljaloux, will I receive a refund?
Where can I learn more about changing or cancelling my trip to Casteljaloux?
What's the best hotel for families in Casteljaloux?
What are some accommodations with pools in Casteljaloux?
What is the best spa hotel in Casteljaloux?
What's the best hotel in Casteljaloux with a water park on-site or close by?
What is the best hotel near Merignac Airport (BOD)?
How is it staying in Casteljaloux?
What should I do while I'm visiting Casteljaloux?
How can I get around Casteljaloux?
What's the weather like in Casteljaloux?
Recent reviews of Casteljaloux hotels
More trip options
- Casteljaloux Hotels by Star Rating
- Hotels near Casteljaloux Airports
- Hotels near Popular Casteljaloux Attractions
- More Accommodation Types in Casteljaloux
- More Hotel Options in Casteljaloux
- More Popular Hotels in Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Other Hotels near Casteljaloux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends