Visiting Le Temple-sur-Lot
Travelers to Le Temple-sur-Lot will find plenty to explore and enjoy. In Le Temple-sur-Lot, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from. The closest major airport is in Agen (AGF-La Garenne), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from the city center. The next closest is in Bergerac (EGC-Bergerac - Perigord - Dordogne), 30.9 mi (49.7 km) away.
Sightseeing and Staying in Le Temple-sur-Lot
Places to visit in the larger region include Musee et Ferme du Pruneau, La Maison de la Noisette, and Church of Dominipech. In the area, you'll also find Moulin de Gorry and Pujols Historic Town.
As you start planning your visit to Le Temple-sur-Lot, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 50 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the region:
- Hôtel Les Rives du Plantié is located in central Le Temple-sur-Lot. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Le Temple-sur-Lot can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Immaculate Chateau - Luxury Holiday Home in South West France is 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the center of Le Temple-sur-Lot. This 3-star residence in Agen features free WiFi, parking, and laundry facilities.
- Appart'City Agen is 0.2 mi (0.4 km) from central Le Temple-sur-Lot. This 1-star hotel in Agen features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Le Temple-sur-Lot
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 60°F during the day and 35°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 77°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 82°F with nighttime averages of 52°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 71°F and nighttime averages of 37°F
- Average annual rainfall for Le Temple-sur-Lot is 28.27 inches
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 80°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 36°F