Visitors can enjoy all that Castrovillari has to offer including its restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its welcoming locals. In Castrovillari, there are 9 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Castrovillari
Places to visit in the larger region include Gole Del Raganello, Castello Normanno, and Ruderi Monastero di Colloreto. In the area, you'll also find Pollino National Park and Sibaritide National Archaeological Museum.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 9 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Castrovillari. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- B&B La Petrosa is located within 1.7 mi (2.8 km) of the city center. With a stay at this bed & breakfast in Castrovillari, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Alia Jazz Hotel is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the city center. This property in Castrovillari features free breakfast, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Del Cavaliere is 1.9 mi (3 km) from the city's heart. With a stay at this guesthouse in Castrovillari, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Castrovillari
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 61°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 77°F as the daytime average and 43°F as the nighttime average
- Castrovillari gets about 1.26 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 87°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 42°F