Cauterets Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Cauterets and want to take your pet along? Frolic with your furry friend at one of 9 hotels or accommodations that accept pets. Review these popular Cauterets hotels and accommodations that are enjoyed by travelers with pets:
- Hotel Restaurant Les Edelweiss is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a restaurant for its human guests along with free newspapers. Customers enjoy this 2-star hotel's bathrooms and location.
- Pets are welcome at Asterides Sacca. This hotel offers a restaurant and flat-screen TVs.
- Pets can join their owners at Résidence Nemea Les Chalets d'Estive. This residence provides guests with an outdoor pool and laundry facilities.
Planning Your Trip to Cauterets
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather stats about typical rain amounts and temps.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 57°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 34°F
- April-June: the average is 74°F during the day and 40°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 78°F during the day and 52°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 69°F as the daytime average and 35°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for Cauterets is 26.20 inches
Exploring Cauterets with Your Pet
Known for its skiing and mountains, Cauterets has lots to offer visitors including its parks, hiking trails, and rich culture. See the local sights and visit Cirque du Lys Gondola and Pont d'Espagne. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Lac de Gaube and Pyrenees National Park.