Find Hotels in Central New Hampshire, NH
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on Nov 9, 2020
Visiting Central New Hampshire
Travelers to Central New Hampshire give high marks for the lakeside setting, college vibe, and magnificent mountain views. This city also attracts tourists with its ski areas, sporting events, and live music. Top sights in the city include Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire International Speedway, and Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook.
- There are 516 hotels and other accommodations in Central New Hampshire
- The closest major airport is in Laconia, NH (LCI-Laconia Municipal), 12.6 mi (20.3 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Concord, NH (CON-Concord Municipal), 26.2 mi (42.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Central New Hampshire
Well-known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Bank of New Hampshire Pavilion at Meadowbrook, Toad Hall, and The Flying Monkey Movie House and Performance Center. Attractions like Funspot Family Fun Center, Monkey Trunk Chocorua, and Upper Valley Aquatic Center are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Canterbury Shaker Village, Castle in the Clouds, and Newport Historical Society.
In Central New Hampshire, you'll be able to select from 516 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have ample places to choose from for your holiday retreat. Here you'll find top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Lake House at Ferry Point - With a stay at this 3-star bed & breakfast, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and comfortable rooms.
- The Nutmeg Inn - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Lantern Inn B&B - This 3-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi, and free parking. Expedia customers like its breakfast and clean, quiet rooms.
Other favorite sights in Central New Hampshire include Lake Winnipesaukee, New Hampshire International Speedway, and Gunstock Mountain Resort. Outside the city, popular places to visit include Waterville Valley Resort, located 28.6 mi (46 km) from the heart of the city, and Pats Peak, which is 28.4 mi (45.7 km) away.
Getting Around Central New Hampshire
If you want to see more of the area, ride aboard a train from White River Junction Station, Windsor Station, or Claremont Station. Central New Hampshire may not have many public transportation choices so consider a car rental to maximize your time.
More trip options
- Hotels near Central New Hampshire Airports
- Hotels in Central New Hampshire Neighborhoods
- Hotels near Popular Central New Hampshire Attractions
- More Hotel Options in Central New Hampshire
- More Popular Hotels in New Hampshire
- Other Hotels near Central New Hampshire, New Hampshire
- Hotels in Popular Destinations
- Hotel Deals
- Expedia's Latest Trends