Set aside an afternoon and call in at Centre Hassan II.
If you've never heard of Asilah, where it is found, you're probably familiar with the country's capital, Rabat, from which it is 110 miles.
You should be able to find a place to stay to fit your preferences. There are at least 3 nearby. Check out the Hotel Al Khaima and Hotel Al Alba. They're both within 2 miles of Centre Hassan II.
Be sure to try the flavorful coffee and delectable treats available at Zrirq Cafe, aspot not far from Centre Hassan II. If you've seriously worked up an appetite, check out BADIS & CALAIRIS, which is also close by, for a hearty meal. When all is said and done, find your way to Restaurant Bar Tapas Al Kasaba and let the beers keep pouring.
Other Places to Visit near Centre Hassan II
Feel like you've seen it all? In the vicinity of Centre Hassan II, there's plenty more to experience:
- Go over the online events schedule to see what is on at Centre de Hassan II Rencontres Internationales.
- Asilah Port plays a vital role in this region's economy.
- It's impossible not to appreciate the structural design of El-Hamra Tower, a well-known historic tower that has managed to stand the test of time.
- Even the most discerning art lover with be pleased with the inspiring pieces featured at Galerie Hakim.
- Whether you'd like to throw a ball around, dip your toes in the water or just chill out, Paradise Beach is the ticket.