Think of yourself sauntering through the roads during your upcoming holiday, gazing up at the lovely settings or the architecture all around you. Still, there is one thing you are especially anticipating: Chairman Mao Statue. You have wanted to wander there for years, and now is finally the time to check it off.
Accommodation Nearby Chairman Mao Statue
Hotels near Chairman Mao Statue
If you would like to travel back through the ages, Chairman Mao Statue is waiting for you.
Going there is quite the adventure, as it's found 2100 miles from the country's capital city, Beijing, in an area called Kashgar.
You won't need to panic about finding a room. There are 3 right in the area. Check out the Elan Hotel Kashgar North Jiefang Road and Xinde Business Hotel. They're both within a radius of 2 miles of Chairman Mao Statue.
Booking in at the Radisson Blu Hotel Kashgar, a budget-friendly hotel conveniently located 0.6 miles away, means you can spend more money on adventuring and sightseeing.
Before you go to Chairman Mao Statue, stop for a coffee and a treat at 一阳咖啡. This conveniently-situated coffee shop is a wonderful spot to satisfy your sweet tooth. Later on in the evening, book a table at one of the local restaurants. Try some new dishes and feed your body the hearty meal it needs at Kaka Spiced Chicken With Chili Sauce. And finally, wander to Orange Street Bar. Have a drink and chat with the locals.
Make certain you save some time in your busy schedule to go experience some of the other things that are happening in the vicinity of Chairman Mao Statue:
- Stop by Id Kah Mosque and feel a sense of peace come over you as you learn more about Islamic culture and customs.
- Bag a good deal, purchase a souvenir or sample some of the local fare at Livestock Market.
- Peruse the goodies on show and converse with a few of the locals at one of the area's most energetic markets, Sunday Market.
- Old Town is a place that hasn't changed too much over the years. Pay a visit there and see how things used to be.
- Make sure to visit Shipton's Arch, which still stands as it was constructed many years ago, and find out the story behind its extensive and compelling history.
Getting to Chairman Mao Statue by rail transport can be a practical choice. The nearest station, Kashgar Passenger Transport Terminal, is located 0.4 miles away. The second closest metro terminal, 喀什客运站, is 0.5 miles away.
Our rooms in Kashgar deliver all you require, so you can certainly find selections near Chairman Mao Statue that you'll love. Lots of travelers select Kashgar for a noteworthy getaway, so you won't be alone. Need help making a decision? All the guidance and tricks you're looking for you'll find right here. You can set off confidently when it's time to reserve, too: all sorts of new admirers would propose their Kashgar hotel to a buddy.
- "Orderly, neat, and primed to welcome you in" is always the end game for Kashgar hotel rooms.
- The staff at hotels close to Chairman Mao Statue provide awesome service, which will only enhance your vacation to this dazzling landmark.
- From family reunions to couples, we have snug suites for all sorts.
You can stay right nearby with our big directory of hotels near Chairman Mao Statue.
There are still even more activities to see and do in Kashgar once you've achieved Chairman Mao Statue.
- Polish off an enticing snack of the local cooking and find the perfect market to find some keepsakes.
- abundant activities, you'll see Kashgar also knows some things about individualized service.
- Look into all the adventures near Kashgar to really experience everything at hand in this neck of the woods.
Pack your carry-on, say goodbye to the same old views and call on some awe-inspiring photo opportunities. Paying a visit to Kashgar is always a good plan, particularly when you have phenomenal deals on hotel rooms near Chairman Mao Statue from Expedia. Reserve now!