Visitors can enjoy all that Chantada has to offer including its wineries. A top sight in the area is Ourense Cathedral.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Chantada
- The closest major airport is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 37 mi (59.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chantada
A favorite place to visit in the city is Via Romana Winery. Additionally, you'll find Ourense Cathedral in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging accommodations to pick from in Chantada. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city center.
- Hotel Mogay is located within 1.7 mi (2.8 km) of the city center. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Chantada can enjoy access to concierge services and a terrace, along with free WiFi.
- Pazo As Casas is located 2.6 mi (4.3 km) from the city center. This 3-star country house in Chantada features a restaurant, free parking, and a bar. Expedia travelers love its breakfast and clean rooms.
- Casa das Landras is 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the city's heart. This 3-star country house in A Airoa features free WiFi and free parking.
Dressing for Chantada
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 58°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 39°F
- From April to June, the average is 71°F during the day and 43°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 75°F during the day and 51°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 65°F as the daytime average and 40°F as the nighttime average
- Chantada gets about 36.26 inches of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 73°F, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 40°F