This listing is for Unit 2 (apartment downstairs) in a brand new house on main street in Cheticamp, on the Cabot Trail.
The house has two apartments (i.e. Unit 1 on the main floor & Unit 2 downstairs).
Unit 2 (apartment downstairs) has the following characteristics:
- it is spacious (3 large bedrooms);
- it has large windows to let the sun and light come in;
- it has its own private entrance;
- it is close to trails for snowmobiles and ATV's (head towards Cheticamp & then follow sign to Sunset Vacation Home);
- is on main street, within walking distance of restaurants, grocery store, church & hospital;
- is a 20 min. drive to the Cape Breton Highlands National Park, on the world-famous Cabot Trail, which has spectacular scenery & hiking trails;
- is a 10 min. drive to the Portage Golf Course, beaches, bakery shop & pub with excellent fiddle music; and
- is a 45 min. drive to two renowned golf courses in Inverness - Cabot Links & Cabot Cliffs.
Unit 2 is very central on Cape Breton Island, being only about a day's trip to most parts of the island.