Get an overview of this hotelEco-friendly Chiang Mai hotel in Chang Khlan, near Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center
Located in Chang Khlan, this eco-friendly hotel is within 2 mi (3 km) of Chiang Mai Night Bazaar, Chiang Mai City Arts & Cultural Center, and Wat Chiang Man. Wiang Kum Kam and Elephant Nature Park are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a restaurant, this hotel has an outdoor pool and a bar/lounge. Free WiFi in public areas and free self parking are also provided. Additionally, a poolside bar, a coffee shop/café, and a 24-hour business center are onsite.
All 198 rooms offer thoughtful touches like bathrobes and slippers, as well as comforts such as pillowtop beds and premium bedding. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, 24-hour room service, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!Opens in a new window
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Business-related amenities at this 3.5-star property consist of a 24-hour business center and meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measure 2110 square feet (196 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, tour/ticket assistance, and coffee/tea in a common area. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle at scheduled times is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Dusit Princess Chiang Mai has designated areas for smoking.
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 198
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 10
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in common areas
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free WiFi
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 4
- Poolside bar
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1985
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 2110
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in common areas
- Conference space size (meters) - 196
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Outdoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Free self parking
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Premium bedding
- Room service (24 hours)
- Hair dryer
- Free bottled water
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Free WiFi
- Pillowtop mattress
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Jasmine Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in Thai cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Reservations are required.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Ecotours nearby
If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please note them at check-out when you book your room.
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
- No pets or service animals allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No pets or service animals allowed
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 900 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: THB 1800 (from 4 to 11 years old)
- Fee for buffet breakfast: THB 495 for adults and THB 248 for children (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: THB 200 per person (one way)
- Airport shuttle fee per child: THB 100 (one way), (from 5 to 11 years old)
- Late check-out fee: THB 1500
- CHIANG MAI PRINCESS
- CHIANG MAI ROYAL PRINCESS
- PRINCESS CHIANG MAI
- ROYAL CHIANG MAI
- ROYAL PRINCESS CHIANG MAI
- ROYAL PRINCESS Hotel CHIANG MAI
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel Chiang Mai
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai Hotel
- Dusit Princess Chiang Mai
- Dusit Princess Hotel
- Dusit Princess
- Royal Princess Chiang Mai Hotel
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property. Set meals are served in guestrooms only (no menus or public dining).
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.