- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Super 8 by Wyndham Chickasha
- Free WiFi
- Breakfast included
- Free Parking
Choose dates to view prices
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
Double Room, 2 Double Beds
About this area
Super 8 by Wyndham Chickasha is located in Chickasha. Grady County Historical Society Museum and Southern Plains Indian Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at The Maize at Reding Farm and Winter Creek Golf Club.
- Grady County Historical Society Museum - 6 min drive
- The Maize at Reding Farm - 13 min drive
- Tiger Safari - 34 min drive
- Lindsay Municipal Golf Course - 39 min drive
- Shady Grove Park - 41 min drive
- Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World) - 39 min drive
- J & W Grill - 4 min drive
About this property
Super 8 by Wyndham Chickasha
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Renovations and closures
Children and extra beds
Property payment types
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 10 per pet, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card, or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort