Families enjoy visiting Chickasha though all visitors are sure to find something to appreciate. Tourists can also enjoy the city's baseball games, university setting, and riverfront.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Chickasha
- The closest major airport is in Oklahoma City, OK (OKC-Will Rogers World), 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Oklahoma City, OK (PWA-Wiley Post), 36.8 mi (59.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chickasha
A couple of favorite places to visit are Grady County Historical Society Museum and The Maize at Reding Farm. In the area, you'll also find Winter Creek Golf Club and Southern Plains Indian Museum.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options to pick from in Chickasha. These are top ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hampton Inn Chickasha - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and helpful staff.
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Chickasha - Our customers like the helpful staff and clean, quiet rooms at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Quality Inn - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an indoor pool. Expedia customers like its breakfast and helpful staff.
Dressing for Chickasha
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 70°F during the day and 25°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 42°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 97°F with nighttime averages of 55°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 26°F
- Average annual rainfall for Chickasha is 36.85 inches
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 95°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 27°F