Visitors to Chikkajala are sure to enjoy the restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing and tucked away setting. Around the area, top sights include Bangalore Palace, ISKCON Temple, and Vidhana Soudha.
- There are 7 hotels and other accommodations in Chikkajala
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chikkajala
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Bangalore Palace, ISKCON Temple, and Vidhana Soudha. Additionally, you'll find Devanahalli Fort and Chokkanahalli Forest in the area.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 7 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Chikkajala. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Olde Bangalore - This 4-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool.
- Goldfinch Retreat - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features 2 restaurants, free breakfast, and an outdoor pool.
Dressing for Chikkajala
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 92°F and the nighttime average to be 60°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 94°F during the day and 68°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 67°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 83°F during the day and 60°F at night
- About 2.13 inches of rain falls on Chikkajala each year
- Hottest months are usually May and April with an average temperature of 92°F, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 61°F