Travelers to Doddaballapur will find plenty to explore and enjoy. Top sights in the area include Bangalore Palace, Vidhana Soudha, and ISKCON Temple.
- You'll find 962 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Bengaluru
- The closest major airport is in Bengaluru (BLR-Kempegowda Intl.), 12 mi (19.3 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Doddaballapur
Places to visit in the larger region include Tippu's Drop, Shri Shiva Temple, and Devanahalli Fort. In the area, you'll also find Acharya Institute of Technology and Sri Krishna Institute of Technology.
As you start planning your visit to Doddaballapur, your ideal accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 10 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Taj Bangalore is 13.5 mi (21.8 km) from the center of Doddaballapur. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Devanahalli can enjoy access to a full-service spa and 3 restaurants, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- Purple Cloud Hotel is 10.4 mi (16.7 km) from central Doddaballapur. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Bengaluru can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Goldfinch Retreat is located 10 mi (16 km) from the heart of Doddaballapur. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in Bengaluru can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its pool and helpful staff.
Getting Around Doddaballapur
If you want to venture outside of the area, hop on a train at Doddaballapur Station. Doddaballapur may not have many public transit choices so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Doddaballapur
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 60°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 94°F, while the average at night is 68°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 83°F with nighttime averages of 67°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 83°F and nighttime averages of 60°F
- Average annual rainfall for Doddaballapur is 2.13 inches
- Usually May and April are the hottest months with an average of 92°F, whereas January and December are often coldest, averaging 61°F