Visiting Chilia Veche
Those traveling to Chilia Veche are sure to enjoy the sights to see and things to do. There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in the surrounding area.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chilia Veche
As you plan your getaway to Chilia Veche, you might not find the ideal place to stay centrally, but below are lodging choices around the area.
- Delta Boutique & Carmen Silva Resort is 17.5 mi (28.2 km) from the center of Chilia Veche. Guests who stay at this 5-star hotel in Crisan can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Botel Gggociman is 17.4 mi (28 km) from central Chilia Veche. This 3-star hotel in Crisan features a restaurant, a fitness center, and a poolside bar.
- Ovidiu is located 17 mi (27.4 km) from the heart of Chilia Veche. With a stay at this pension in Crisan, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Chilia Veche
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 55°F and the nighttime average to be 26°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 81°F during the day and 39°F at night
- July through September averages 83°F during the day and 50°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 69°F during the day and 30°F at night
- About 0.91 inches of rain falls on Chilia Veche each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 81°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 28°F