Visiting Chino Hills
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Chino Hills, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This welcoming city also attracts tourists with its shopping and baseball games. Top sights around the area include Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park, and Knott's Berry Farm.
- There are 5 hotels and other accommodations in Chino Hills
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 9.9 mi (16 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 16 mi (25.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Chino Hills
A favorite place to visit in the city is Los Serranos Country Club. In the area, you'll also find Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options available to choose from in Chino Hills. These are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ayres Hotel Chino Hills - This 3-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and helpful staff.
- Hampton Inn & Suites Chino Hills - Our customers like the pool and proximity to shopping at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
- Hotel Chino Hills - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its convenient parking and proximity to shopping.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Knott's Berry Farm, located 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Richard Nixon Library and Museum, which is 8 mi/12.9 km away.
Dressing for Chino Hills
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 72°F and the nighttime average to be 39°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 90°F during the day and 44°F at night
- July through September averages 94°F during the day and 54°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 85°F during the day and 37°F at night
- Chino Hills gets about 9.61 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 93°F, while the coldest months are December and November with an average of 39°F