Visiting Rowland Heights
Visitors to Rowland Heights are sure to enjoy the restaurants and shopping. Tourists can also enjoy the city's festivals, cafés, and soccer matches. Around the area, top sights include Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland®, and Disney California Adventure® Park.
- You'll find 2643 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 8.5 mi (13.6 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 17.7 mi (28.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Rowland Heights
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Knott's Berry Farm, Disneyland®, and Disney California Adventure® Park. In the area, you'll also find Citadel Outlets and Richard Nixon Library and Museum.
This is a top rated accommodation based on our user reviews:
- Best Western Plus Executive Inn - Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in City of Industry can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its comfortable rooms and overall condition.
In the surrounding area, popular places to see include Medieval Times, located 10.1 mi (16.2 km) from the heart of the city, and Downtown Disney® District, which is 11.3 mi (18.3 km) away.
Dressing for Rowland Heights
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 72°F during the day and 50°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 83°F, while the average at night is 56°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 65°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 82°F and nighttime averages of 49°F
- About 0.51 inches of rain falls on Rowland Heights each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 84°F, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 50°F