Visiting Diamond Bar
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Diamond Bar, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its bars and shopping. Top sights around the area include Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park, and Knott's Berry Farm.
- You'll find 2709 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 13.6 mi (21.9 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Diamond Bar
Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park, and Knott's Berry Farm are some of the notable places to visit in the surrounding region. Additionally, in the area you'll find Richard Nixon Library and Museum and Honda Center.
As you plan your vacation, you'll find 5 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Diamond Bar. Here you'll find highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ayres Suites Diamond Bar - With a stay at this 3-star aparthotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette. Expedia travelers love its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
- Holiday Inn Diamond Bar - Our customers like the pool and helpful staff at this hotel. With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Best Western Diamond Bar Hotel & Suites - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its pool and convenient parking.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Angel Stadium of Anaheim, 14.3 mi/23.1 km from the city center, and Downtown Disney® District, which is 14.5 mi (23.3 km) away.
Getting Around Diamond Bar
If you want to explore the larger area, hop aboard a train at Walnut Industry Station. Diamond Bar might not have very many public transit options so consider renting a car to explore more.
Dressing for Diamond Bar
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 73°F and the nighttime average to be 42°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 84°F during the day and 42°F at night
- About 16.61 inches of rain falls on Diamond Bar each year
- Hottest months are usually August and September with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 43°F