Visiting Yorba Linda
Budget-minded travelers will find good deals in Yorba Linda, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the shopping and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its cafés. Disneyland®, Disney California Adventure® Park, and Knott's Berry Farm are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodations in Yorba Linda
- The closest major airport is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 15.6 mi (25.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Yorba Linda
A couple of favorite places to visit are Richard Nixon Library and Museum and Black Gold Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Disneyland® and Disney California Adventure® Park.
Below is a top rated place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Ayres Suites Yorba Linda/Anaheim Hills - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its proximity to shopping and clean, comfortable rooms.
Top places to see outside the city include Knott's Berry Farm, 13.4 mi/21.6 km from the city center, and Honda Center, which is 8.4 mi/13.5 km away.
Dressing for Yorba Linda
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 74°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 47°F
- From April to June, the average is 84°F during the day and 52°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 89°F during the day and 61°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 47°F as the nighttime average
- About 12.68 inches of rain falls on Yorba Linda each year
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 88°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 48°F