Visiting San Dimas
Families will find kid-friendly activities in San Dimas, and visitors give high marks for the top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its shopping. Top sights around the area include Richard Nixon Library and Museum and Ontario Mills Shopping Mall.
- You'll find 2643 Expedia hotels and other accommodations in the larger area of Los Angeles
- The closest major airport is in Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 13.1 mi (21 km) from the city center
- The next closest is in Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 18.3 mi (29.4 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in San Dimas
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include Richard Nixon Library and Museum and Ontario Mills Shopping Mall. You'll also find Auto Club Raceway at Pomona and California State Polytechnic University Pomona in the area.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 6 hotels and other lodging options available to select from in San Dimas. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Best Western San Dimas Hotel & Suites - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites San Dimas - Our customers like the breakfast and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an outdoor pool, along with an in-room kitchenette.
- Motel 6 Los Angeles - San Dimas - This 2-star motel features free WiFi, free parking, and laundry facilities. Expedia customers like its overall value and proximity to shopping.
Dressing for San Dimas
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 73°F, while nighttime temperatures stay around 42°F
- From April to June, the average is 87°F during the day and 47°F at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 92°F during the day and 58°F at night
- In October-December, you can expect 84°F as the daytime average and 42°F as the nighttime average
- Average annual rainfall for San Dimas is 16.61 inches
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 90°F, while December and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 43°F