Find Hotels in Chios
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Chios are sure to enjoy the waterfront. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums, seafood restaurants, and temples.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodations in Chios
- The closest major airport is in Chios (JKH-Chios Island National), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the city center
Sightseeing and Staying in Chios
Cultural venues in the city include Citrus Museum, Archaeological Museum Of Chios, and Chios Maritime Museum. The city is notable for landmarks like Castle of Chios, Homer's Rock, and Nea Moni Monestary Unesco World Heritage Site. The city's natural beauty is on display at Daskalopetra Beach, Elida Beach, and Vokaria Beach.
In Chios, there are 62 hotels and other lodging accommodations so you'll have plenty of choices for a perfect vacation. These are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Emporios Bay Hotel - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a poolside bar, along with an in-room kitchenette. It's a favorite with Expedia travelers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Sea View Resorts & Spa - Our customers love the quiet location and helpful staff at this aparthotel. This 4-star aparthotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and free WiFi.
- Sea Breeze Hotel Apartments Chios - This 3-star aparthotel features free breakfast, an outdoor pool, and free WiFi.
Dressing for Chios
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 62°F during the day and 42°F at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 85°F, while the average at night is 48°F
- July through September has daytime averages of 86°F with nighttime averages of 58°F
- In October-December, you can expect daytime averages of 77°F and nighttime averages of 43°F
- Chios gets about 0.91 inches of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 85°F, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 43°F