Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Chirivel has to offer. In Chirivel, there are 2 hotels and other accommodations to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Chirivel
A favorite place to visit in the city is Plaza de San Antonio. Additionally, you'll find Umbria de la Virgen Botanical Gardens and Cueva de los Letreros in the area.
As you plan your trip to Chirivel, you might not find accommodations in the heart of city, but you can select from 47 hotels and other lodging options within the larger area. Here are places to stay in the area:
- Hotel Restaurante Casa Lorenzo is 5 mi (8 km) from central Chirivel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Chirivel can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- La Casona de Don Bruno is 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from the center of Chirivel. This 3-star bed & breakfast in Chirivel features an indoor pool, free WiFi, and free parking.
- Hotel Valle del Almanzora is located 19.1 mi (30.8 km) from the heart of Chirivel. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Armuna de Almanzora can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
Dressing for Chirivel
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 62°F and the nighttime average to be 33°F
- From April to June, temperatures average about 88°F during the day and 41°F at night
- July through September averages 92°F during the day and 53°F at night
- In October-December, the average temperature is 73°F during the day and 34°F at night
- Chirivel gets about 14.09 inches of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 90°F, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 34°F